Forbes Magazine has released the list of top 100 most valuable brands in the world for year 2020. Once again, the Technology world has ruled the list with the top five being the same as last year: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Facebook. Below are the main takeaways from the list:
- The top 100 most valuable brands are of net worth $2.54 trillion, up from $2.33 trillion last year.
- The newcomers for this year are Nintendo, Hennessy, Burger King, and AXA are in the top 100.
- Phillips, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Kellogg’s have been knocked off this year’s rankings entirely.
- The U.S. alone has 50+ names in the top 100. Other most represented countries included Japan (6), Germany (10), France (9), and Switzerland (5).
- There are 20 Technology-based companies, followed by 14 in financial services, 11 in auto, and 8 in retail.
Check out the top 10 names below: