We all have heard of these names: Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg, Elon Musk, Larry Ellison, Jeff Bezos and so on.
Who all are they?
Billionaires in the tech industry. Perfect!
But today, we will not talk about them instead look at the people who became billionaires in their early 20s and 30s.
Business Insider has prepared the list of youngest billionaires in the tech industry analyzing the Forbes Annual billionaires list.
Let’s have a look at who are the 10 youngest billionaires in the tech industry.
10. Kevin Systrom, 36, Instagram | Net Worth: $1.4 Billion
9. Mark Zuckerberg, 35, Facebook | Net Worth: $62.3 Billion
8. Dustin Moskovitz, 35, Asana | Net Worth: $11.1 Billion
7. Pavel Durov, 35, Telegram | Net Worth: $2.7 Billion
6. Chris Wanstrath, 34, GitHub | Net Worth: $2.2 Billion
5. Jihan Wu, 34, Bitmain Technologies | Net Worth: $1.5 Billion
4. Bobby Murphy, 31, Snap | Net Worth: $2.1 Billion
3. Patrick Collison, 31, Stripe | Net Worth: $2.1 Billion
2. Evan Spiegel, 29, Snap | Net Worth: $2.1 Billion
1. John Collison, 29, Stripe | Net Worth: $2.1 Billion