Forbes has released the list of World’s Billionaires and this year 234 women from all across the globe have found their names on the list. Forbes has used stock prices and exchange rates from March 18, 2020, to calculate the net worths.
According to the list, Alice Walton is the richest woman in the world with an estimated worth of $54.4 billion. She was the second richest woman in the world last year, and this year became the richest swapping with Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, who was the richest woman in the world on the 2019 list. Francoise slipped one place to become the second richest woman on the 2020 list.
Here is the list of top 10 richest women in the world 2020:
1. Alice Walton, Walmart, USA | Net Worth: $54.4 Billion
2. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, L’Oréal, France | Net Worth: $48.9 Billion
3. Julia Koch, Koch Industries, USA | Net Worth: $38.2 Billion
4. Mackenzie Bezos, E-commerce, USA | Net Worth: $36 Billion
5. Jacqueline Mars, FMCG, USA | Net Worth: $24.7 Billion
6. Yang Huiyan, Real Estate, China | Net Worth: $20.3 Billion
7. Susanne Klatten, BMW, Germany| Net Worth: $16.8 Billion
8. Laurene Powell, Apple, USA | Net Worth: $16.4 Billion
9. Zhong Huijuan, Pharmaceuticals, China | Net Worth: $14.6 Billion
10. Gina Rineheart, Mining, Australia | Net Worth: $13.1 Billion