When it comes to taking a loan, an individual needs a lot of assurance. Gold loan interest rate can provide that assurance. It will determine how much you will have to pay back in the long run, so it’s essential to get it right. It will also help you plan your budget and make sure that you can comfortably afford to repay the loan.
Generally, the gold loan interest rate ranges 6.9% p.a at Muthoot FinCorp.
Gold loans are becoming increasingly popular, especially among people who want to borrow money in a hurry, as gold loan interest rates are generally lower than those on other types of loans.
Individuals who take a gold loan must pay back the loan amount and interest to the lender within the stipulated period. Generally, the payment is made in Equated Monthly Installment (EMI).
To calculate EMIs, individuals are required to know the gold loan interest rate.
Gold loan repayment options
Different gold loan providers have different repayment options.
With Muthoot FinCorp, individuals are given the privilege to select from numerous gold loan schemes with varying tenure options. Individuals can also select the repayment option after they have evaluated their gold loan eligibility.
However, when individuals are assessing the suitable gold loan scheme for themselves, they are recommended to consider the following:
- Interest rate: If interest rates on the gold loan increase, individuals will have to pay higher EMIs and vice versa.
- Loan amount: As the gold loan amount increases, individuals will have to pay more EMIs and vice versa.
- Tenure of repayment: If the loan tenure increases, the EMIs will decrease as it spreads out more and vice versa.
If they consider the following points, repayment will become easy for them.
To know more about plans offered by Muthoot FinCorp, Visit website.
Steps to calculate gold loan interest rates
To assure that individuals will make easy repayments, they are advised to calculate the EMIs on the gold loan EMI calculator and then take a gold loan.
It is a tool that individuals can use to compute the monthly payments (EMI) on their gold loan. It also gives an idea of the applicable gold loan interest rates and the tenure of the loan.
The gold loan EMI calculator helps evaluate various loan options and choose the one that fits your budget.
The steps to calculate the gold loan interest rate on the Muthoot gold loan interest calculator are:
- Visit the Muthoot FinCorp website.
- Now, on the website, click on the gold loan & then calculator.
- After that, you have to fill in the loan amount you require or gold to be pledged (in grams). With the Muthoot gold loan, per gram rate of gold is the latest, upon which the loan amount is decided.
- Once you submit the information, the scheme option, interest rate (per annum) and tenure will appear. You can click on the scheme to know more about it.
Individuals can also visit their nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch for exact details.
Knowing the loan’s interest rates and tenure will help individuals make an informed decision and opt for a scheme that they can quickly repay.
Muthoot gold loan interest calculator can help individuals know the loan amount they can get with their gold.
With the Muthoot gold loan rate per gram of gold can be easily checked as they have in-house valuers who weigh the pledged gold & evaluate its purity.
Benefits of using a gold loan calculator
A few of the benefits of using the gold loan calculator are:
- Individuals can know the interest rate and tenure in advance, which will help them calculate the EMI.
- It delivers results quickly, saving a lot of time and helps avoid faulty calculations.
- The gold loan calculator is very easy to use and is free of cost.
- With the Muthoot gold loan, per gram rate of gold is the latest to give a more accurate idea about how much loan one could apply for.
- Muthoot Gold loan calculator will help plan finances with ease, making repayment easy.
In the unfortunate event that an individual cannot repay the gold loan amount on time, the lender may choose to take possession of the pledged gold. The lender will then sell the pledged gold at the prevailing gold rate to repay the outstanding loan amount.
Thus, to ensure that you can make the repayment on time, use the gold loan calculator to know the interest rates and the tenure, select the best gold loan scheme that fits your budget; this will help you make timely repayments.
With Muthoot FinCorp, you can get a gold loan quickly as the process is hassle-free, you can avail of the gold loan at the lowest interest rate, with minimal documentation.