Top 10 Most Memorable Holi Ads In India To Inspire Your 2023 Business Strategy
- February 28, 2023
- Priyanka Kesarwani
- Posted in AdvertisingCampaignsListiclesMarketing
The most commonly observed holiday in India is Holi, which offers businesses a wonderful chance to interact with consumers in a lighthearted and enjoyable way. To celebrate Holi and interact with their customers, several corporations have created imaginative and unique advertising campaigns throughout the years.
A very little touch of originality goes a long way, as these vintage inventive advertisements prove. Everyone, from youngsters to adults, adores Holi. It therefore shouldn’t be surprising that these brands’ innovative marketing initiatives left a lasting impact!
Holi advertising may be a great time to look at, original concepts and themes that connect with people. Or what better way to enjoy yourself than perusing these incredible holi advertisements from the past?
Marketing Mind explores some of the most effective Holi advertising strategies in India in this post.
1. Goldmedal Electricals – How will you play Holi this year?
2. Facebook – ‘Holi’| More Together
3. Surf Excel – #RangLaayeSang
4. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance – Rangon Aur Baaton Ka #BuraNaMano
5.Nest-In | A Tata Steel Construction Solution – #ApnoKeLiyeAageBadho
6. Ghadi Detergent- Saare Mael Dho Daalo- Ghadi Detergent
7. Indian Oil – RangAnekPehchaAnek
8. Parachute Advansed – #KhulkeKheloHoli
9. Livpure – #BinaPaaniHoliManaani
The Bottom Line
Holi presents a fantastic chance for businesses to interact with consumers in a positive and enjoyable way. Some of the greatest instances of how brands have used the Holi festival to develop memorable and effective advertising campaigns are the ones described above.
Which Holi campaign is your favourite? Let us know in the comments section below!